02 Feb Chocolate Peanut Butter & Honey Fudge
Have a go at making these yummy, protein filled fudge treats perfect for an evening snack, or for sharing with friends.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup good quality cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Prepare a cupcake tin with 10 cupcake cases.
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl or into your blender. Mix well in the bowl or Pulse a few times in the blender until everything is smooth and nicely combined. Try not to over-mix/blend it.
- Pour the liquid fudge into the prepared cupcakes cases dividing evenly between the ten of them. There will be about half an inch of fudge in each cupcake case.
- Place the cupcake tin in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until the fudge has hardened.
Remove the muffin liners from the pan and enjoy your delicious, healthy fudge! Store in the fridge.