18 Nov Raw Cacao Brownies
These raw, vegan brownies are easy to make, absolutely delicious and are the perfect healthy snack for when you are on the go or to store in the fridge when you would like a little sweet treat!
~Makes roughly 7 brownies~
2 tbsp Cacao Powder
150g pitted chopped dates
1 tbsp Agave Nectar
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
– Place the hazelnuts into a blender and blend until all crushed into a powder.
– Add in the remaining ingredients and blend.
(If you don’t have an amazing, powerful blender then I would recommend adding small amount of ingredients into the blender and doing little bits at a time before mixing it all together in a bowl).
– Remove ingredients from the blender and place into a baking tray.
– Press the mixture down so it is level and smooth.
– Place in the freezer for around 30 minutes, or until the mixture has hardened.
– Carefully cut into squares with a sharp knife and remove from the tray.
– Serve immediately.
Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to five days – if they last that long!