25 Nov Raw Cacao Mousse
Try this raw cacao chocolate mousse to help satisfy those late night dessert cravings.
If your someone who needs something sweet after dinner then this is definitely the one for you. This mousse is made up from four simple ingredients that most of you have in your cupboards and fruit bowl. It is so simple to make you really can’t go wrong. So what are you waiting for, get making!!
Raw cacao Mousse
2 tbsp cacao powder
2 tbsp honey (or agave nectar)
Water (if needed)
– Add the avocado and banana into the blender.
– Add in the cacao powder and the honey.
– Blend the ingredients together.
– Add in a small amount of water if the mousse is too thick.
– Serve immediately, or leave to go cold in the fridge.