18 Sep Yoga Chill Playlist
Lots of people come up to me after class and ask me to give the name of a certain song that I played during the class.
I truly believe that music has a powerful effect on people during a yoga class and choosing the right music for the type and part of a yoga class is essential – see my other post on The power of Music in a Yoga Class for more on my thoughts on this.
I thought it would be a nice idea to share my current yoga playlist with you. Whether you are looking for some music for your own class, your home practice or just some chill out music, I have just the tune!
Yoga Chill Playlist
1. Farewell Stars – Message to Bears
2. Immunity – Jon Hopkins
3. Threnody – Goldmund
4. An Ending a Beginning – Dustin O’Halloran
5. CMF – Caspian
6. Halving the Compass – Helios
7. Where is My Mind – Maxence Cyrin
8. Light -Dr Toast
9. Seven – Mr Cooper
10. To Build a Home – The Cinematic Orchestra
11 Breathe – Alexi Murdoch
12. The Wisp Sings – Winter Aid
13. 10 Laws – East Forest
14. Little Bird – Angus & Julia Stone
15. Breath – Helen Jane Long
16. Hope Valley Hill – Helios
17. Nothing It Can – Helios
18. Them – Nils Frahm
19. Loftio Verour Skyndilega Kalt – Olafur Arnalds
20. Pu Ert Joroin – Olafur Arnalds
21. 301210 – Antonymes
22. Ajna – Alex Theory & Shiva Rae
This is the exact order that I play the songs so the beginning and end songs are very calm and the middle section is more upbeat.