27 Jun 3 Healthy Breakfast Ideas, 1 Set of ingredients
Here are 3 very different healthy breakfast ideas you can make using the exact same ingredients!
Many of us are busy people who don’t have time to make something different for breakfast everyday. Usually we buy a set of ingredients and plan to have them for the week. However, I am here to show you three very different breakfasts that you can have using the same ingredients!
The ingredients you will need for these three recipes are:
- 50g oats
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder
- Unsweetened almond milk (measures of this various)
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp peanut butter
Recipe 1 – Chocolate Porridge
- Put the oats, chia seeds and cacao powder into a pan.
- Cut the banana into pieces and add to the pan.
- Pour in 1 cup of the almond milk.
- Turn the stove on to a medium/low heat and allow the oats mix to cook.
- Stir occasionally.
- Once the oats are cooked to a consistency you are happy with, turn the heat off.
- Stir in the protein powder.
- You may wish to add in more almond milk at this point if you like your porridge runny.
- Stir in your peanut butter and sprinkle the coconut on top.
Recipe 2 – Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
Prep – For this you will need to break your banana into pieces and put it in the freezer overnight.
- Place 1/2 cup of almond milk along with all the other ingredients (except the toppings) into your blender. TIP = Place the almond milk in first so all your dry ingredients don’t stick to the top of the cup when you turn it upside down.
- Turn the blender on and leave it for as long as it takes for the banana to be completely blended.
- Add in more almond milk if the mixture is too dry and therefore not mixing together.
- Pour into a bowl. Top with the coconut and peanut butter.
Recipe 3 – Overnight oats
- In a large bowl place in all the dry ingredients and mix together (you can add in the coconut as well).
- Add 1 cup of almond milk and the peanut butter.
- Mix all the ingredients together really well until the protein powder has combined with the almond milk.
- Pour into a mason jar and secure the lid.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- Take out of the fridge when you are ready to eat.
It is easy to mix and match with these ingredients to create different flavours if you are not keen on an ingredient or fancy a change.
Let me know if you make any or if you have any other recipes you could make with these ingredients!